1000 mm X-Carve For Sale with Table - Florida

I’m selling a brand new, fully assembled and NEVER used X-Carve full package along with a heavy duty table I built. As embarrassing as it is to admit, after taking almost sixteen hours to assemble it, I realized I was in over my head. I procrastinated and said I would read up and figure out how to use it, but I never did. It hasn’t moved since I built it. I paid roughly $1900 for the whole package, so if someone is interested please shoot me a reasonable offer. Also it would have to be picked up here, in Central Florida, being that it is fully assembled. Let me know, thanks!!
Screenshot_20200820-231422|230x500

2 Likes

Would you consider shipping? At my cost of course

I would if I thought it could be done but I don’t even know if that’s possible. Not only is it huge, but I would be concerned that it would be destroyed en route. Maybe someone on this forum has shipped a fully assembled rig before and could chime in?

What part of Florida are you in?

I live in East Central Florida, in the Cocoa Beach area. I would consider driving it a short distance but I’d rather someone come check it out first and make sure everything is to their satisfaction before going that far. Let me know if you’re interested.

Very interested and willing to drive to get it, let me know if it still available.

It’s still available. I’ll personal message you tomorrow with my phone number so we can talk. Thanks for reaching out.

Did not get a message from you.

Still available?

Yea, it’s still here. If you’re interested give me a call or text.
(786) 457-2667

Sir, I live in Miramar FL and I am very interested in buying your Xcarve. Please text me @ 203 560 5115.

Thanks,

Jerry Howell

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.