1000 x 1000 X-CARVE FOR SELL ( DAYTON OHIO ) SOLD

WELL I HATE TO DO THIS !
I have to move and have no where for my X CARVE 1000 so i have to sell it. Now i will say i am putting this up to sell but i really only wanted serious response only. PLEASE
I Purchased this new in 2016 from inventables. I have so much for this unit that i can’t even remember half what i have for it. I have TWO NEW Brushless Quite motors never been out of the box. New still in the box Dewalt 611 motor these are spindle motors. I have so many extra new in bags parts can’t even mention what all i have. The x carve is being sold along with NEW J- TECH 3.8 LASER NEW still in the box never been used along with everything i mentioned. I purchased these cause i was going to open a business full time doing 3D ART so i stocked up on just about everything you can imagine. BITS , BELTS, SPINDLE MOTORS, WOOD EXOTIC purple heart, blood wood. zebra, walnut, maple, bunch more. The table comes with it the SUCK IT KIT. This is defiantly a custom set up. CONDITION IS ALMOST MINT but it has been used for around LESS THEN 100 HOURS ON IT. JUST NEVER HAD THE TIME. BUT I GOT A JOB OFFER I COULD"NT REFUSE. THE DUST COLLECTOR IS ALSO INCLUDED." EVERYTHING" LITERALLY EVERYTHING TO START A GOOD BUSINESS.
OK FOR THE SWEET PART
ALL FOR $ 2,000 FIRM
MUST PICK IT UP " NO SHIPMENT "
WILL TAKE= CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK, CREDIT CARDS ARE WELCOME
“no personal checks”
WILL SEND PICS AND VIDEO TO SERIOUS BUYERS
INFO: TIM MONFORT SR / EMAIL: tmonfort@mail.com
(937) 492-9944
Please text a message with your info to call you back and best time

Congrats on the job offer, hope it works out well for you!
Let me know if you have any interest in selling one of the brushless spindle motors. Either way, would appreciate a link or pic of them. Thanks!

Any interest in selling the laser picked up? I am about 40 minutes south of Dayton. I would buy it all but I just received my second Xcarve the other day. Might be interested in some of the wood as well.

Very sorry i want to sell the whole package deal . I mentioned to others that someone is going to be very happy. I have well over $ 4,000 in everything probably way more then that. Even putting in the computer i had made for it.
Sorry thanks for asking Tim M

Bill i message you but just in case you did’nt receive it i want to sell the whole thing as i need to travel quickly on this. I will however try and get where i purchased the spindles as they are great with the control modules that come with them. Regards Tim M

Tim,

I’m interested in purchasing everything you have. Do you have a list of all the major pieces you’re including? When do you need it picked up by?

David

Congrats on a quick sale @TimMonfort
@DavidPeterson, did you get this? Let me know if you care to part with one of the brushless spindles.