1000mm and 500mm x carve for sale michigan

1000mm x carve with x controller, dewalt 611, limit switches and z probe. z limit switch needs new connectors or sodder still works great. 1000$

500mm x carve x controller, limit switches z probe and wasteboard and side wasteboard. needs new brushes ill install before you take. 500$

home built cnc with tiny g 2.5x6 ft it didnt work when i switch to win ten so for 300$ its yours.

k40 200$

questions or more pictures contact me by email ill try to check back here but im at work a lot thanks.

if intrested in multiple things ill give a deal.!

if you need to get a hold of me quick rwillz129@hotmail.com

how big is the work area?

the 1000mm will be sold thursday. still have the 500mm home build and laser if anyone is intrested thanks.
12x8 is footprint on laser and on home build cnc its 5.5 ft by 2.5 ft

Are you interested in shipping the laser.

Where are you located in Michigan?

chesterfield twp

no im sorry i forgot to respond i dont want to ship the laser. i really dont want to ship after looking at prices thanks anyway.

If it is not out of reason i would pay the shipping.

I am interesting in buying the K40, I am only a few miles west of you in Shelby Township so I can do local pickup. I sent an email to the address you posted

Do you still have the 500mm? And if so, I would be willing to pay for shipping provided it wasn’t too outrageous.

Still interested in the K40 and the 500mm xcarve, I can do local pickup anytime. Sent email

Everything is sold thanks everyone and have fun carving.