1000mm X-Carve for sale in South East, UK

This is a used Inventables X-Carve CNC machine. It hasn’t been used a great deal. Ideal for sign making, carving out products, the possibilities are endless.
Available for collection in HURSTPIERPOINT.
This is the 1000mm base so the largest of the machine’s that they sell, allowing you to make larger products, especially larger signage.
I purchased some extra’s for the machine and I will provide a list of parts at the bottom so you know what will come with it.

PARTS:
The item will be sold fully constructed and ready to go so collection necessary.
Comes with a DeWalt D26200 - 900W 1/4" Compact Router with UK plug.
Clamps etc

EXTRA’S PURCHASED:
£32.83 - collet adaptor so you can also use 1/8" bits to have more choice of finer milling bits.
£174.58 - X-Carve Dust Control System which is not shown in the photos but can be mounted to the frame using a pole and attaches a dust brush to the router mount and provides hosing to connect to a dust extractor. Really useful when milling for longer periods of time.
£69 - Carving Bit Super Pack. This is a variety of mill bits, not all of which are provided as I broke some but there is a variety of mill bits included.
£12.67 Carbide V Bit 90º which is a great bit to carve signage.
Other mill bits purchased as well.

Selling as I cleared out my wood workshop and no longer have a requirement for it.
You can certainly run a business with this machine. I am not willing to really move on the price as I have not used the machine a great deal and have purchased extra’s for the machine. The wooden waste board has some engravings on it from some work I did, but it doesn’t affect the use of the machine.
Contact me with any questions and if you are serious, a viewing can be arranged to show you the machine is in working condition but no time wasters please as I have to travel to do so as it’s based in Hurstpierpoint in my parents garage.
Thanks very much!

is this sold please

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.