3 Axis Automatic Zero for X-Carve

You guys move quick. I got your order and made several today so your order will ship out tomorrow.

Charley

Attempted to place an order, however it wants to charge me $36.25 for shipping to Ohio. I hope your shipping charges have not jumped that much.

@JeremyBabb

I am so sorry about the foul up. I have fixed the shipping charges and they now appear to be working.

Shipping to the United States and US Territories including APO’s and FPO’s is Flat rate Priority Mail $8.00

Shipping to Canada is Flat Rate Priority Mail $25.95

Shipping to all other countries is Flat Rate Priority Mail $36.25

The shipping rates have indeed gone up due to the US Postal Service Rate Increase.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

By the way, coupon code 3corners will still get you a 25% discount on your Touch Plate Orders including the options!! The coupon code is entered in the checkout screen and doesn’t show up in your shopping cart.

1 Like

Love this! Sign me up for one as well. This will resolve some issues I’ve had for sure. Ready to buy, just let me know how and where.

Thanks

The Coupon Code 3corners is still valid and can be used by any member of the Inventables Forum. It is good for a 20% discount on Triquetra Touch Plate Orders. Just go to my website www.triquetra-cnc.com and place your order. In the checkout process there will be a place to enter the coupon code and the discount will be applied. The Touch Plates are in stock, come with the Triquetra Tool Box and a Magnetic Connector on the Ground wire. No need to purchase those separately.

If you have an X Controller wiring couldn’t be any easier. Just plug it in to your Gantry port if you have it wired or connect it directly to the Probe and GND ports on the back of the X Controller.

The included Triquetra Tool Box will generate the zeroing script for use inside Easel, standard gcode files for zeroing with UGS, PicSender, etc and even zeroing script for Mach3.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

Charlie,
In order for the triquetra to work with the Shapeoko 3, do we need to upgrade our software, to grbl 1.1 and to motion 4?

Hi Charlie.

Please will your touch plate work with ESTLCAM? I am using an Arduino Uno. Thanks.

@GregMartinez I believe the earliest version of GRBL that supports probing is 0.9j. Anything after that is good. All the testing was done with Carbide Motion 4 but I’ll bet that it works the same in ver 3.

1 Like

@FelixKotey I have never used ESTLCAM. If it has the ability for the user to enter gcode commands manually then if it doesn’t work in it’s current form, I’m sure that I can modify the code to make it work and add it to the list of compatible programs.

1 Like

It works wonderfully with Estlcam. The product has it’s own programming for zeroing using the Triquetra. Just enter your Triquetra parameters and hit the button.

1 Like

@CoryMccormick Thank you for the info.

thank you for your response I know that you now sell your product with connectors just for the shepeoko 3 I have purchased your product a while ago is there a way to just purchase the new connectors?

@GregMartinez Are you referring to the wire with the magnet on the end of it or the connector to connect the wire to the X Controller?

The wire to the controller

I sell them on my website for $10.00. If you need one for an X Controller let me know when you place your order and I will add the plug that will connect to the zeroing port on your gantry if you need one.

Here is a Link to the order page

these are the connectors I’m referring to

All new orders for the Triquetra Touch Plate are being shipped with the connectors for the controller board already soldered on. All you have to do is plug them in to the appropriate pins based on your version of the controller board. I also supply examples of the boards to guide you. As someone said in an earlier post, you can’t sell from an empty wagon… My wagon is full and they are selling for $70.00 plus shipping for the basic kit which includes the touch plate, tool box for generating gcode, and the wire with a magnet and connectors.

ok Charlie just ordered from the link here is ORDER NUMBER:

ty sir

@GregMartinez, I apologise but I am still confused on which connectors to add to your wire order. What controller do you have? Is it a Inventables X-Controller, Generation 1 Controller, Shapeoko Controller, or a Generic Mach3 Breakout board? I just want to make sure that I send you what you need.

Charley

I have the shapeoko 3