3 Axis Automatic Zero for X-Carve

@CoryMccormick Thank you for the info.

thank you for your response I know that you now sell your product with connectors just for the shepeoko 3 I have purchased your product a while ago is there a way to just purchase the new connectors?

@GregMartinez Are you referring to the wire with the magnet on the end of it or the connector to connect the wire to the X Controller?

The wire to the controller

I sell them on my website for $10.00. If you need one for an X Controller let me know when you place your order and I will add the plug that will connect to the zeroing port on your gantry if you need one.

Here is a Link to the order page

these are the connectors I’m referring to

All new orders for the Triquetra Touch Plate are being shipped with the connectors for the controller board already soldered on. All you have to do is plug them in to the appropriate pins based on your version of the controller board. I also supply examples of the boards to guide you. As someone said in an earlier post, you can’t sell from an empty wagon… My wagon is full and they are selling for $70.00 plus shipping for the basic kit which includes the touch plate, tool box for generating gcode, and the wire with a magnet and connectors.

ok Charlie just ordered from the link here is ORDER NUMBER:

ty sir

@GregMartinez, I apologise but I am still confused on which connectors to add to your wire order. What controller do you have? Is it a Inventables X-Controller, Generation 1 Controller, Shapeoko Controller, or a Generic Mach3 Breakout board? I just want to make sure that I send you what you need.

Charley

I have the shapeoko 3

OK, I will send the wire with the connectors on it that will fit over the pins on the Shapeoko controller board plus the magnet and banana plug on the opposite end. That sound right to you?

Sir your response is virtuous, ty

Mr. Charlie I have the triquetra hooked up now on the new double extra-large table and it probes perfectly for the three access yet however when I just try to Z access Pro I’m changing a bit it doesn’t lower to the plate which is right under it goes to the right and forward I had sent you a link to the set up from your program if you can help me out please I’d appreciate it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1574NgmJ_yrlw65FKZTxHcB_T-mIXxSSq/view?usp=drivesdk

I will have an update to the Triquetra Tool Box published shortly that should resolve the issue you are having when trying to zero just the Z axis. As soon as it is published you should get a notification when you open the Triquetra Tool Box. If you don’t see one then check the website for an update and get it that way.

After the Tool Box update is installed you will need to generate a new zeroing script. If you still have an issue after that let me know.

THE UPDATE FOR THE TRIQUETRA TOOL BOX IS DELAYED DUE TO A CODE SIGNING CERTIFICATE ERROR. I WILL GET IT PUBLISHED AS SOON AS I GET IT RESOLVED THROUGH TECH SUPPORT.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

1 Like

Ty sir

Are you still around making these awesome tools?

You will probably need to pm [CharleyThomas] i have not seen him around for a while.

Just a FYI; Clicking on his name and going to his profile the info in there actually shows a users last login and his indicates that his last login to the forum was Jan 4th 2022 :man_shrugging:

Yes Sir,

I am still making Triquetra Touch Plate and updating the combability list on a regular basis.

2 Likes

I won’t even turn on my machine unless i have the block ready to go…

Now that’s w hat I’m talkin’ 'bout!! Not to mention the list of compatible controllers just has a new entry. If your using UCCNC then I have a simplified solution. Automatic three axis zeroing without having to fill out a slew of complicated screen information. Click one button, answer some simple questions like what is your bit diameter and which of the available 6 methods of zeroing do you want to do? Actually there are 12 if you count each of the six being able to zero to your waste board or the top of your material. Then watch then magic!!

Oh, by the way, guess who has NOT increased their prices like just about everyone else. Triquetra CNC that’s who. Not to mention there is still an Inventables discount available to anyone on the Inventables forum.

This forum is where Triquetra CNC was born. This is where I became a Newbie and the people on the forum provided answers to my questions when I couldn’t find then anywhere else. I haven’t forgotten where I came from and the friends I made along the way… all here on this forum.

Charley Thomas
www.triquetracnc.com

4 Likes