3d error message

I suddenly started getting this error message

Nothing has changed on the computer and Chrome is current with all updates. Is this an Inventables issue?

The image size/quality is not very good, so I presume most people will not be able to read what it says. What does the message say? You could upload a larger image if want…

{:0)

Brandon Parker

Sorry not sure why it was so small hopefully this will be betterError

Are you using Chrome? Have you checked to make sure WebGL is loaded into Chrome and active?

Brandon Parker

Yes Chrome and yes WebGL is loaded and worked fine until yesterday. Easel worked then started giving the error message so I left the program and when I returned it worked for a while then suddenly gave the error message again. The only fix seems to be closing out of Easel.

Although I highly doubt it is Easel, it does appear that something is interfering with WebGL. Do you happen to have anything else open in Chrome during these events? Is it always with the same file? If it is with the same file then you could create a new one and copy & paste the contents of the original file into it.

You might also try reaching out to Inventables since they will likely be able to look at the log files for your specific project on the server.

Brandon Parker

I only have Easel open on that computer and it happened several time that day on different projects but after I posted the question it has not happened again. I guess at this point I’ll blame COVID-19 (it seems to be responsible for everything these days) and move on. Thanks for your help trouble shooting!