500 mm in Quebec Canada upgraded dewalt spindal nema 23 motors 1175.00 CA

Like new 500 mm X Carve received it 3 weeks ago works great . Opted to buy the upgrades . Nema 23 stepper motors . I also purchased the up graded dewalt 611 spindal and mount also have 3 limit switches that haven’t been installed yet. . I have about 5 sample cuts and that’s all . Wish I could keep. This machine is ready to work. I have all receipts for showing a total cost after shipping and the expensive Canadian taxes of Quebec. Total comes out too 1858.76 Canadian and I will take1175.00 Canadian you pay for shipping . This is a huge savings savings

Comme nouveaux 500 mm X Carve reçu il ya 3 semaines fonctionne très bien. Opté pour acheter les mises à niveau. Nema 23 moteurs pas à pas. Je aussi acheté le haut classé DEWALT 611 Spindal et de montage ont également 3 fins de course qui ne sont pas encore installés. . Il me reste environ 5 coupes d’échantillons et voilà tout. Souhaite que je pourrais garder. Cette machine est prête à travailler. Je dois tous les reçus pour montrant un coût total après expédition et les taxes canadiennes coûteuses de Québec. Total vient trop 1858,76 canadienne et je 1175.00 canadienne vous payer pour l’expédition.

Check your inbox. I’ve sent you a message.

where do you live in quebec

I’m in La Tuque and travel to Montreal often.

If you get desperate enough to sell it i could meet you half way around ottowa and i could probally pay 1000 i know its a low ball but if you really need it gone then lemme know

I’m going to Montreal tomorrow and can bring it with me . $1175 .00 and its yours.

This ad becoming dated but worth trying:

Do we have to disassemble it for moving !?
I am in Western ontario. I will be driving to Eastern Townships and back, comes the Maple Syrup season. Would you think it’s wise to move the setup without disassembling it ?