(SOLD) 500x500 for sale Huntsville Alabama area

Looking to sell my 500x500 x-carve, fully assembled and functional, comes with a free block of high-grade, reusable machineable wax… I find I’m not using it enough. I’d be happy to drive it to you, within reason, or you can pick it up. I bought it for $1000+ but would be happy with $650. Please let me know if you’re interested.

I might be interested. I was looking for a bigger machine but, I am in central MS. Short drive.

Can you tell me a little more about the machine? Hours? Stock kit? Or other add-ons/upgrades?

Thanks!

I’m am interested live in florence

Howdy y’all! Sorry I’ve not been responding I’ve A. been getting ready for DragonCon and B. I did not know that I couldn’t respond through email, which I had been trying to do!

The machine is practically brand new, all assembled. It has less than 5 hours on it total, and more broken bits than I’d like to admit. It definitely moves and acts as intended for how it’s set, I just don’t know how to set it any other way… Here’s the parts list from my original order:

X-Carve 500mm Rail Kit
X-Carve ACME Lead Screw Kit
X-Carve 500mm Waste Board Kit
X-Carve NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit
X-Carve DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount
X-Carve Arduino/gShield Motion Controller Kit
X-Carve Power Supply Kit
X-Carve 500mm Wiring Kit
X-Carve 500mm Drag Chain Kit
X-Carve Limit Switch Kit
X-Carve Tool Kit
1/8" Collet Adapter for DeWalt 611
1/8" Precision Collet Kit for DeWalt 611
X-Carve Clamp Set
High Speed Steel 2 Flute Upcut Spiral
Solid Carbide 2 Flute Spiral Upcut (Ball Nose End)
Unit price: $1,183.90

It is possible that in being moved one of the limit switches may not work.
As willing as I am to drive it within reason, I’d love it more if someone would be willing to pick it up… It currently lives at my studio in the Lowe Mill in Huntsville AL. I think that’s more than reasonable for the price. Please take this poor barely used baby off of my hands. : (

Super interested! Could possibly pickup in the next few days…

Sent you a PM

Is the machine still for sale? Can pick up quickly

This machine has been sold, thank you all!