$78.00 10" Windows 10 tablet at Walmart

For all the USA users out there;

I found a RCA Cambio 10.1" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Windows 10 at Walmart for $78. It includes a keyboard with touchpad. It was on the website but not on display in the store. I asked for them to check under the tablet display and they found it. Not all stores have it in stock. The Walmart website will tell you if it is in stock. Make sure you search for the $78.00 price. For some reason it will show up for $99.00 on their site. I have found it very snappy and the display is very good at all angles. The best part is that it sports a full size USB connection.

It’s only $59 at our local Walmart.

1 Like

It should. Have not had time to test it out but it has everything necessary to make it work. It has a broadcom wirless modem and has great connectivity so I am sure it will be just fine. Some people on my K40 forum are using them to run their CO2 lasers.

Even a better bargain! :smiley:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/49532862?u1=skim88614X1541687X503e400c5f28d128ede9cfe963c9ff0f&oid=183959.1&wmlspartner=TnL5HPStwNw&sourceid=35618833510181457405&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Web site said a local store had five. They had zero. :frowning:

I just started looking at bCNC today. It’s a python program that has all the features UGCS plus some. I want to get away from using my expensive lap top for the xcarve controller. I was thinking about a raspberry pi3. By the time a screen is added, its close to some atom windows 10 tablets. I thought win 10 tables were much more expensive. This tablet would work well if is of quality to last.

This handy combo-hub has 3 USB 2.0 ports, and a AX88772A Ethernet transceiver.

I have an 8" Windows 8.1 tablet updated to Win10 I bought on Amazon for $35.00. The screen is pretty small and the only way I use it is with an external monitor using the tablet as the touchscreen/mouse. This one is pretty usable by itself.

1 Like

Here is a program that makes these tablets work even better. It is an on screen mouse/touchpad that has a right click.

You need to download the old version 1967 for just the mouse.
http://www.lovesummertrue.com/touchmousepointer/en-us/download.html

1 Like

great ideas. I’ll have to look into these.

i download java version 8 so i can Run Universal gcode.
then i download arduino 1.6.9 so i can program the arduino Uno with GRBL config.

the walmart that a purchase mine have 15 of ( RCA Cambio 10.1" Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Windows 10, Black )

FL 33029 (954) 442-5822

item #554305692
was 128.00 is on sale now for 59.00

Went to the local Walmart last night, because he website said they had 7 in stock. Nope. Zero. None left.

Bait & Switch?

1 Like

When I bought mine, they had to look for it because it was not in the “usual” area they kept the stock.

That’s exactly what they told me. They also
Said their computers wouldn’t tell them
If it was in stock or not unless they could scan the tag?
What?
Walmart, what’d I expect…

1 Like

Update- went to a Walmart in a different city (West Covina) and found one!! They actually had 5 in stock. The guy that rang me up was so impressed by the features and the drop in price, that he said he was buying one after his shift ended, lol.

Anyone notice any heat problems with these devices? Do they run really hot?

Use it a lot on my lap without problems. Are you keeping it plugged in?