9/11 - 9/15 Battle for the 3D files! weekly 3D share!

If you always use last week’s loser against a new design, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of a competition?
I mean no matter how long you do this, you’ll always end up having shared all but one design.

Not that I mind either way, just thinking out loud.

I am going dog bone… again.

the Paris lettering is nice though. Cool city, spent a few days there a long time ago.

1 Like

ah didn’t know that. Makes sense then.

1 Like

just a suggestion how about 3 weeks in a row its two new each week and the forth week is all the losers against each other for one last chance then repeat

how about a picture frame? or a night stand catch all?

1 Like

I wonder if the bone could be carved or printed with nylon and be safe enough as a personalized chew toy.

1 Like
1 Like

We were down to 28 votes on this one… booooooooo. but on a good note… the dog bone won!

1 Like

Drama from yesterday??? Phil were you giving out advise on a day other than Friday again?

I thought it was $20. That seemed reasonable to me… but my opinion is not worth much since I am not deep enough yet in the hobby to be purchasing files like that. However when I see your file as similar to the other woodworking plans (for jigs, tables, etc…) and that seems about right for that I would think.

1 Like

@PhilJohnson I was just at PetSmart and saw that you copied a bone from there. I am very disappointed that my dog can not decide which is the original.

you are a gracious host of things CNC. thank you sir

1 Like