$900 - 1000mm xcarve with suckit dust boot and jtech laser - Georgia

I am looking to sale my 1000mm with jtech laser and suckit dust boot for sale. it is in perfect working order. DOES NOT INCLUDE ROUTER. I will also include the switch that will turn the router on and off with carving. Pickup only in Macon Georgia

Sale pending. Will keep you posted if it falls through

1 Like

have you sold this yet ?

Sorry for the delay, this week has been crazy. The sale did not go through… the guy never showed up, but I also ran into an issue afterwards. My wife got super pissed when I told her I was selling it because she bought it for me as a gift and she reminded me that new it was $1200 dollars not including the laser and the router controller. she is not going to let me sell it for less than $1000.

Still available $900

Is this unit still available? I am considering in purchasing an Xcarve unit. Saw your post and I live about an hour and a half north of Macon (Walton County).What else would I need in order to operate the Xcarve machine? I have a Bosch Colt router.

Yes it is still available. I think all you would need is https://www.inventables.com/technologies/bosch-colt-pr20evs-spindle-mount. Everything else is included. Let me know.

Great! Thanks for information on the adapter. So, where and when do you want to meet to exchange. I usually come down through Montecello and Gray to go to Macon. I don’t like traveling on the interstate. Takes me about 2 hours going the back way through the country.

@JonathanBrown if the current lead doesn’t work out - are you willing to sell the JTech laser seperate?

no, I would not be interested in selling it separate… sorry

pm sent

Did you sell this yet?

it is in process. someone is currently set up to come get it on Saturday, I will update if it doesn’t pan out.

Have you sold it yet?