Accuracy Issue

Greetings all, so, I just cut 2 parallel groves. Both were told to cut.375 in width. The first groove was .025 off and the second cut perfect width. What the heck?

Make sure both grooves are set for the same cut, ON, INSIDE, OUTSIDE, CLEAR OUT POCKET

Hi Steve, yes, they were both set to Clear Out Pocket. This isn’t the first time this has happened. Very aggravating and I’m starting to lose faith in this machine. I don’t think accuracy is too much to ask!

Can you share your file here so we can take a look at it?

1 Like

Its likely not the machine if it cut one correct, if you would like to share your file so one of us can take a look at it so we can better help you. Steve

File-Share-Shared with Link-Copy Link-click SAVE-paste Link

Here ya go guys. Just can’t figure out what the issue could be. I hope you guys can find something and thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Not sure what is going on it looks like the file is right. If you have some scrap to make some test on what i would try is to cover 1 of the cuts up so it only makes 1 and run it and check it. Then cover that one up and run the other and see what you get. In other words run them 1 at a time. Only took 6 minutes to run them both so it may be worth a try.

1 Like

Greetings Wayne! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I will definitely give that a try and report back with the results. Have a great day!

1 Like

Can you show us a picture of the actual piece of wood? Also with what Wayne suggested try changing your depth of cut or slow it down a bit.

1 Like