Acrylic cutting

Hello everyone! I got my x carve up and running and have been doing test runs for a few weeks now and I had a few questions so bare with me because this is going to be a wall of text.

1. While cutting this out of 22"x22", 1/2inch sheet of cast acrylic with this at 100ipm, plunge rate of 6 at a depth of pass of .02, I noticed a few problems. I don’t have a dust shoe yet, but about an hour into the job, my router threw a fit and drove off of the path as seen here

2. I’m wondering what messed up the job? Not cleaning the dust out of the way of the wheels? No dust shoe? X carve didn’t like what I was carving and gave me the middle finger? Either way, I’m out of 60 bucks for that sheet.

3. Now I while cutting out those little hexagons, I noticed that when the drill bit plunged into the acrylic for the first time, it would “dance around” in the groove a bit and leave marks like this

If you look at the bottom left of the middle hex and the one below that, you can see on the sides where the drill bit “wobbled” around while cutting. Do I need to slow down my feed rate? Or speed it up? Or use magic?

(Don’t look at those little, off lines on the hexagons. I had to restart my job and my starting point moved because I’m smart.)

1. Last photo for now, but here is what it mostly looks like haha. I tried to make the design in Fusion 360, but the honeycomb project makes my Fusion crash for some reason (running on a R9 390 GPU).

Hopefully someone could help me with this project. I’m starting to start a business selling water cooling parts for PC’s so everything is waiting on getting this project right to sell!