Alignment question

Hello,

I had a question about the alignment of my drawing in Easel. So, my drawing (as in the attachment) is a simple rounded rectangle with 2 holes on either side. I want to make sure that the holes are exactly aligned vertically and horizontally (in reference to the base rounded rectangle). I am able to get it vertically aligned using the Align function of Easel. I am not able to get it horizontally aligned in reference to both ends of the semi-circles. Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shamik

1 Like

Select the two small circles and combine them. Next select the combined circles and the larger oval the do your horizontal and vertical alignment. Hope that is what you were asking.

2 Likes

Thanks @LonSteinhauer

1 Like

I would usually do exactly what Lon said.

But another option is to use Edit>Center to material with the perimiter selected and then with only the 2 circles selected repeat the edit>center to material function. Then you can select all 3 and move to the actual desired location…
And this method does not combine the circles, just another option to have in the playbook :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.