Here are some search options for you:
For aluminium carving the best start point are these:
- Make sure your machine is as rigid as possible - important
- Run minmum RPM (16k with the Dewalt)
- Use single flute upcut bits, 1/8" is a good size for sheet work
- Go relative fast on feed rate and shallow depth per pass. The more rigid the machine is the deeper you can go per pass.
- Chip evacuation, blast air is good
- Sheet will want to lift during cut so you need a good hold-down method. 3/16" will most likely be stiff enough and not lift. I use a masking tape and CA glue sandwich.