Announcement tomorrow

We have an announcement tomorrow that is planned for 10am. The team has been working extremely hard and everything is getting ready to launch.

I don’t want to spill the beans right now but I thought we could have a little fun with it and play a game. Who has a guess as to what it could be?

I won’t say if anyone is right but tomorrow we can come back to this thread and see if anyone got it!

Guesses anyone?

4 Likes

I’m gonna up the ante. The first person that guesses the right answer gets $100 gift card.

3 Likes

Considering my luck, and the fact that I just ordered 2 weeks ago, I’m hoping it is NOT a vastly improved machine at a discounted price…

I am going to say:
1.) Chrome Support
2.) V-carving

4 Likes

I’m going to go with a new larger (than 1000mm) X-Carve or some type of an attachment (laser, 3D printer).

1 Like

Or,
3.) True Type font support/increased font selection for Easel
4.) Folders/subfolders or a better project Organization scheme

2 Likes

3D carving (V-carve) in easel?

1 Like

v carving with easel

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about V-Carve :open_mouth: That could actually be it.

I may not get much sleep tonight…

1 Like
  1. Standalone 3D Printer, not just an attachment
  2. Wireless/Bluetooth carving support
1 Like

3 axis zeroing.
Y Axis on 1000mm X-carve that doesn’t move around like a dunny door in a cyclone.

1 Like

All I know is my wallet is open and readied…

Now if it was 4:20 pm tomorrow, I’d have a better thought as to what it is … :wink: (and a craving for McDonalds)

Serious guess… I am going with a new Easel update that will incorporate laser as well…

2 Likes

4th axis addition

1 Like

Feedrate overide, vcarve support, offline mode within easel. Live cut info like UGS platform , main screen jog controls. And main screen command line.

1 Like

Be careful Zach, you may hit the Like limit with this thread!

3 Likes

I saved all my likes for today.

4 Likes

App to make boxes

1 Like

Don’t we have that @DavidAnnetta ?

V carve, v inlay

2 Likes

i could be a new 40W laser engraver or dust adapter

3 Likes

Integrated tool changer (to go along with the recently introduced Easel enhancement)

2 Likes