Any x-carvers in Greater Orlando or C.F. Area for meetup?

I’m just a few days away from firing up my new x-carve and feel it would be good to get to know a few local users in the greater Orlando area if any?

Let me know and maybe we can meetup and share info. I run a local makerspace with all types of tools and equipment, so have lots to share with like minded makers.

I am a local X-Carver! How did firing up your X-Carve go? Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help!

Greetings, i’m Looking at getting an X-Carve and was hoping someone in the Orlando area might be willing to show me their setup and how it works. I just want to make sure that it is what I expect it to be and it won’t turn into a big paperweight.

Thanks,

Rob

they having a maker fair in Orlando soon.

Thanks, that looks like something to go to. I would like to get a look sooner if possible. I showed my wife the Xcarve website and she told me that I should get one to make stuff for the grandkids. I don’t want to let that coupon expire :slight_smile:

Went to Maker Faire today. Interesting stuff but no XCarve or CNC wood carving. Anyone in the area have one that could give me the pros and cons? I would really appreciate it. I don’t want to buy one and it end up being a paper weight.

Thanks