Anyone around Chicago want this awful XCarve mess

Stop feeding the troll

4 Likes

This guy sounds like a whiney millennial or one heck of a scam artist, who dosent do their research when buying something like this?? it was pretty obvious to me when I ordered this I was to build it, it came in 5 separate boxes. I found EASY step by step videos on assembly (though I would have done a couple things in a different order), I took my time and put it together in about 15 hours or so, it wasnt that bad, ranting because you got yourself in over your head and complaining to the BBB because you cant figure it out is pretty petty and kind of childish. I have had nothing but success when I have needed to contact Inventible. maybe it’s how you come across to them? Making constant demands and belittling wont get you anywhere in life. my only complaint is how easy the 1/32 bits break, but when they are that small, they are pretty fragile.

1 Like

We received our xcarve around beginning of September. Lots of parts. I was sick with covid-19. My 13 year old was so anxious to get it running and I said, he would have to wait. A couple days into it, he asked again, and I said, go ahead, when I am better I will see how you are making out. My 13 year old had assembled the entire x carve package. He accidently crossed the x/y wires. That was his only mistake. I have been using it ever since. I am not taking sides. Just stating facts. If I lived closer I would send my son over to see you. He would help. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. We enjoy the opportunity to create and give away. I would return if your are not happy. That is the bottom line.
Good Luck! Thanks Inventables for a great product for the hobbyist!

1 Like

Bought the machine. Took 3 days to build. Have used it everyday for 2 years and have made a fair amount of $ using it. Have reach out to support twice with questions that were answered in minutes. The machine is well built and very easy to use and service. Have since added the available upgrades to the machine which was easy to do and flawlessly improved my experience and productivity. Thank you Inventables for creating an awesome machine that has provided me with many hours of fun and well more then enough cash to pay for its self!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.