Well after much trial and error today i carved out the jig, ended up setting the holes to 35.2mm!! to get a 20 mm hole using a router with a 30 mm guide bush and 12.7mm cutter!! On the test mdf piece it cut a 20mm hole lovely, so i proceeded to set the 10 holes to 35.2 mm and cut inside but shock horror the end result is a smidgin below 20mm so will have to try and sand the holes, oh i should probably point out that i am ising a 6.3mm cutter on the XC. Machine cut out the jig no problem, but i will probably do another one as a couple of issues.
the holes have not cut at 35.2mm but more like 34.5 - 34.8mm, each hole measures diffrently, could be that on the test cuts i was cutting into a scrap piece of plywood and the 20mm holes were routed into a scrap piece of mdf, i cut the jig in 18mm mdf and the workbench top was 18 mm plywood.
There is not a lot of room between the the perimiter of the jig and the carry handle (like 5mm) and also not a lot of room between the carry handle and the first pocket template.
3, need to make some locating pins to sit inside the jig once first set of holes are done.
Also worth noting that during the cut i ended up screwing down the waste parts as the tabs did not hold and the 90 degree pocket cuts in stages instead of following the shape.
but all in all a little bit of sanding on the dog holes and hopefully we can call this as done and can start converting my workbenches, will let you know if it is accurate after i have got a longer piece done.
Thanks again to Neil for the work done on the original DXF file, converting to SVG then redoing the whole thing in fusion 360.