Anyone in Arizona?

Hi Joey.
Thank you so much for the offer! You are the closest one to us by far! I will let my husband know of your offer.
I’m not sure if you saw his post where he gave his phone number so I will add it here in case you would like to call or text him and discuss the best time to get together with him. His name is Raymon. 480.593.7777

I live in Johnson Ranch, San Tan Valley, I’ll be willing to help, I.m on Facebook, send me a message.

Juan A Sierra
480-729-1100
jas72756@yahoo.com
Look me up

1 Like

Thank you for your offer to help my husband. I will let him know.

Hey I’m in Casa Grande and started a Facebook group called Arizona X-Carvers if you want to check it out… all of you in AZ! Its a little slow there but hoping to get things happening more!

1 Like

For those on this thread we think we found and fixed the issue today (a wiring issue) and he will need a few days to run some projects through and test it out but our 3"x3" test box and test text looked good after the fix.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for coming over and helping us Scott. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Joey. Raymon lost your number and needs you to call him. 480.593.7777 :relaxed: Thank you!

Hi Scott. I am desperately trying to find information on how to cancel my husband’s monthly subscription to Easel Pro as my husband is in the ICU for a week now and we don’t know what the future holds. I can’t find any information and I am so exhausted mentally that I can’t even think straight. You came to our home once to help my husband get things figured out, so I am reaching out to you once again, in case you can help me find how to do this. Thank you in advance.

Hi Scott. Do you remember coming to our home in Apache Junction and helping my husband with his XCarve? Well, just wondering if you know of anyone in the area that might be interested in buying the machine, and what you think would be a fair price to ask for it. My husband just passed away a few days ago and I will be looking to sell it. :frowning: