Anyone know where to get Makerslide in Australia?

One of my next projects is going to be a motorised camera dolly (camera slider) which will pretty much look like one of the axis of an X Carve.

I’ll get most of the wheels, bearings, belts, control gear etc from Inventables (they supported me, so I’ll try to support them whenever I can - and encourage others to do the same), but living in Aus, the Makerslide isn’t something I really want to order from the states.

Does anyone know of:

• An Aussie supplier for Makerslide (google isn’t really coming up with anything)
  • Or, is there something similar to which I can attach a wheeled ‘trolley’?

Whether I drive it using toothed belts or by a rack & pinion, will be decided largely upon what type of extrusion I choose, but ideally, I’d like a system where I can bolt several (approx 1.5m - 2m) lengths together over which a self-propelled trolley can be driven. Maker slide with a gear rack cut into it or mounted onto it, would be ideal.

I’ve seen some nice versions using pipes, square extrusions etc, but having spent more than a few hours watching my X Carve move up, down & backwards and forwards, I like the idea of a trolley that’s ‘captive’ to the rails and can be mounted horizontally, vertically etc.

I also want to be able to break it down for transport, yet be strong enough to hold a full frame DSLR and lens without flopping around in the breeze.

Suggestions on suppliers would be really appreciated.

@DavidWestley Try 3dtek.xyz, it’s where I got my X-Carve bits (their version is the XYZ-Carve). Ben is very helpful.
There’s also an eBay seller in Newcastle.

HAve a look too at Makerstore and Openbuilds, they both carry the v-slot extrusion.

You may also be able to find an AUS distributor for this stuff Search Results for actobotics - SparkFun Electronics

This is what you are probably trying to build Actobotics Kit - Channel Slider Kit - ROB-13140 - SparkFun Electronics

Oz distributor of Sparkfun is Littlebird.
That Actobotics stuff is not cheap though. Makerslide seems a much better idea, more configurable too.
Have you seen this one from Inventables?