$$$ Assembly of the Carve 1000 in Modesto, CA Area

Willing to pay for someone skilled and knowledgeable with the x-carve to assemble it for me and teach me a few things. Must be willing to come to my garage shop. Thanks!

If I could offer any advice, it would be to take the time and assemble it yourself. The knowledge you will gain is Invaluable. As far as the x-carve has come it is Still a hobbyist machine. It will need tuning and adjustments. Not knowing how it goes together will make it more difficult down the road.

2 Likes

Bob plz don’t assume that they just want someone else to build it for them. They may have a very good reason for asking someone to build it for them, for example, they may have a handicap and cannot physically build it.

Really surprised to hear you say that.

Hi; my name is Harley LaMunyon I have a X-Carve 1000 that I built and upgraded it to #1"x 65"
I Live In Discovery bay Ca. I’m only About 30 miles from you I suggest you com to my Home shop and look how I have built my X-Carve I know the machine in and out so I could be a wealth Info MY Email is harleylamunyon@icloud.com