Assembly questions

Ok so I started putting my xcarve togeather last night it is one of the new design machines, I have a couple questions. when assembling anything with an adjustable v wheel using accebntric spacers thevditections say not to over tighten, I understand that is because I will need to adjust the space to get the slop out or the v wheels , but will I need to tighten them down after adjusting so that they don’t move ? Or do I leave them somewhat adjustable ? Also when I assembled the z axis I noticed that if I tighten the 2 button head screws that attatch the spindle plate to the Delrin nut then the acme screw becomes very hard to turn , but if I back off the screws a bit it loosens up … I know I can’t leave it loose the screws will just fall out with vibration anyone else have this issue ? Also one more issue I’m having is the nylock nuts seem to be marring the threads as I tighten them down on the screws , I know enough to know that I’m not putting the nuts on crooked but it’s like the nut is marring and somewhat stripping the threads to the point that I can’t hardly finish tightening the screws before the Allen key wants to strip the screw head out in fact I ruined a couple of screws this way…

Ok that’s helpful I was unsure about that , I’m actually having trouble understanding weather or not I need to torque down the nut and screws after adjusting so that the v wheel can’t be adjusted again unless I loose. It . If that makes sense …