Best upgrade EVER

I managed to get mine upgraded too.
Its the best decision for my system too.
it works perfectly.

I posted a pic of mine.
There is no visible deflection. And I 3d printed a mount for the new spindle I bought.

1 Like

Alright, looks like this upgrade is going on my to-do list for this month.

Oh man, I was on cnc4newbie’s checkout page last night but didn’t hit the trigger. I totally should have— looks like he’s out of stock now :frowning:

its a 800 watt one.

Bought the VFD (110V) version that is listed on that same page.

How’s the 3D printed mount working out?

Perfect!
It works just like a milled one.

What would you charge to print one up?

He got back to me pretty promptly when I emailed yesterday about placing an order and getting custom hole spacing.

1 Like

:beers:

1 Like

Maybe this is a give, but I would throw some blue loctite on the screws that attach the router holder to the z-axis. I don’t know if I have excessive vibration, I didn’t tighten them enough, or what but had 3 out 4 coming out yesterday. One day i guess I will loctite everything.

Mine is arriving today a few days early!

1 Like

Delivered! Hopefully, have time this weekend to install.

3 Likes

Mine just shipped too :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine shipped yesterday ! It’s gonna be a linear z party !

3 Likes

My 8" with fast screw shipped and should be here this Wednesday! Got Charlies 2" lifts and have cut additional Y rail supports out of aluminum. Tempted to get the Hitachi at the same time, need to figure out a mount for it though.

2 Likes

Mine just went from being at customs clearance in Cincinnati at 4:30 AM to being out for delivery in New York at 11 AM! Not sure how that’s possible but I’m pumped :smiley:

1 Like

Oh man, over 12 days? I would go insane.

:scream::scream::scream:

Come on Phil ! Let’s see that new z axis!!!

1 Like