Black Friday / Cyber Monday Feedback

New customers get all excited about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A few folks at Inventables mentioned we can’t forget about our current customers and people who participate on the forum. Many folks here already have a machine so a discount on a machine is worthless.

I wanted to have a quick brainstorm and hear what kinds of deals people might be interested in. Please post your feedback below.

1 Like

Free shipping to Canada would be nice. I often have to decide not to buy something from Inventables and find it elsewhere because the shipping costs are so high! Just my 2 cents!

3 Likes

Yea, we can look into that. Canadian shipping doesn’t make sense to me. How could it cost more money for us to ship to Toronto than to ship to San Diego.

If anyone on here works at UPS or USPS can you please chime in?

Discounts on accessories and on bits would be nice

6 Likes

Even in the “states” Inventables shipping is high. I was making up an order once and shipping was going to be about $8 USD, not too bad, but I added 10 post insertions nuts to the order and shipping changed to $16 USD.

Just cancelled the order.

If I remember correctly, last year the “Black Friday” deal only applied to a fully loaded machine. Maybe do a percentage discount on any machine order that exceeds X dollars or some other criteria.

1 Like

Maybe some kind of deal on the dust collection system. I have been wanting one.

7 Likes

Yea, nobody likes dust. Good call.

3 Likes

Some kinda deal on the X-Controller Kit would be nice for those of us early machine buyers

3 Likes

A deal on upgrade kits (500->1000; 750->1000).

For older buyers, X-Controller, and wide makerslide upgrades.

2 Likes

I agree on this, when I bought an earlier machine, I opted out of buying the waste board to save a good chunk of money and then never really got around to making a good one so have basically been making random jigs for my carves. Then when the upgrades came out, they were also really appealing but the shipping costs make me hesitate as there are other tools I’d rather spend money on then shipping costs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice a great deal on the upgrade from the xcarve 2015 model to the newer one

BITS AND MATERIALS!!!

everyone needs bits and materials

6 Likes

Maybe free shipping for bits and wood over 50 bucks? Last year I think it was 100 bucks. I def had no need for buying 100 bucks worth of stuff at the moment

2 Likes

I agree with those who posted savings on bits/free shipping!

2 Likes

I would like that. Dust collector discount I might partake.

2 Likes

Discount on bits, and dust collector would be nice, though a discount on Vcarve would be awesome too.

1 Like

I’m still looking to buy a machine this Black Friday/Cyber Monday. A better deal than last year would be awesome (Don’t forget about the newcomers)!

2 Likes

IMG_0405 (1)
Zach again i say discount the dust collectors. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easel Pro promotion for a lower cost for a year membership?
Simple bits, material and accessories discounts or promotions is always good.

lol

1 Like