Black Friday / Cyber Monday Feedback

I guess the real question is, at what price does the dust shoe become appealing over a decent homemade shoe?

1 Like

Not sure I’ll buy anything, but how about 25% or all bits and parts

And something like 50% off a year membership for Easel Pro, that I would probably sign up for :wink:

A discount on rails and free shipping would be very nice.

I would buy more from the store if the shipping wasn’t so high. This is the main reason I go elsewhere. So a discount on shipping for accessories and materials would be good.

I purchase a lot of things from Amazon Prime, which has free shipping. Perhaps Inventables could work with Amazon.

“Yea, nobody likes dust. Good call.”

I second (or third, or maybe fifth by the time I post this) that! My wife would be VERY happy if there was a dust collector sale!

I would like to see a deal on bits and materials or some type of package deal for pro. 1 year for $150.00

1 Like

Discount on the dust collection would be awesome! +1

I also love this idea… I have been lurking in these forums for years, and between the currency exchange, shipping and duty, the machine costs >2K$. That has prevented me from getting one.

I have considered using the free shipping option to ship it to the border, then picking it up there, but that seems like too much of a hassle.

The up side being that the new version seems to be much improved from the 2015.

Discount on carving materials

EASEL PRO - ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION $99. I beg of you …

Discount the dust collector. Many of us bought our x-carve before the dust collect was available.

This is how I bought mine Brandon, but I’m only about 20 min from the border. What I save in brockerage and cross border shipping fees, makes it worthwhile.

The only issue I have, is my order ended up split. The machine itself will be at my pick up in a couple of days, but my controler wont ship until the end of the month. I would like to pick up the 1st shipment, so I can at least get it assembled, but I amnot sure how customs will deal with a split shipment. I’m always nervous dealing with customs, because my last couple of experiences have not been that pleasant. Nothing illegal, just a lot of hassle and explanation.

My other choice is to wait another 3 weeks until the controller arrives and then pick it all up at once. At least I should still have it before Christmas.

I really want some great discounts on a new 1000mm machine :smile: I would consider a new one at 10%, but 20% would probably be a slam dunk for me. I don’t know what the margin is, but it certainly would be made up by the margin on all the wood and HDPE I buy… :wink:

If I was that close to the border, I probably would have pulled the trigger by now. I was hoping to have a good reason to be near the border in the next month. Perhaps I’ll make a weekend of it.

It’s too bad that most companies don’t have a Canadian port that we could use. I love some of the Inventables unique consumables, but shipping will probably keep them out of reach for me.

Been using a friends XCarve for the past few months as I wait for Black Friday to order my 1000mm machine. Hoping some sort of discount will make it worth waiting.

Discount for Dust collector , Easel pro and 100mm machine

I think they should give primary colored thread lockers a 500mm machine :wink:

1 Like

SSSShhhhhh! The X-Carve Micro hasn’t been announced yet - that’s still confidential.

1 Like

The deal is live. We woke up to what I believe is a record for the first 6 hours of the day. Wow!

$100 of X-Carve
0% APR available
Free Worldwide shipping

If you already own a machine stay tuned for after Cyber Monday.

4 Likes