Brio Track cuting easel Project Share WITH TURNTABLE and D Xover

Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing Phil…

1 Like

Hey phil if it’s just a strait piece, v carve can use moulding toollpath.

1 Like

Ha! You beat me to it. This has been one of the main reasons I’ve wanted a CNC machine since I found out we were preggo. Thanks, dude!

1 Like

I spent several minutes looking for the Far Side comic where the two ends of the Transcontinental Railroad meet a bit off. One of my fav’s. Sigh…

1 Like

Looks great! I was just thinking about this the other day looking at my daughter’s set. You’ll have to post a photo of a set you cut out.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see a picture. With the moulding tool you should be able to make any shape and length. And the tool path is optimized.

Totally cool :smiley:

1 Like

Phil, thoughts on adding a pin to the base rather than the hole? That would avoid needing a dowel pin and extra assembly.

1 Like

I know that I am a late bloomer to this topic but is it possible to find out where you got this clip art for this project. I have tried and tried to find clip art for a project like this and cannot find pictures without all the frills and thrills. I would like to make something like this for my neighbor who is really into trains.

They look really cool. I was just inquiring. I know you had put the drawings on easel but I had had a hard time separating them to individually. I understand if you don’t want to share your insights. I am new to the forum deal even though I read it but am willing to learn and have really appreciated your insights.

1 Like

I should have clarfied that I was talking specifically about the train engine and coal car and passenger car. Tank you for the info and I will let you know how it went. Kudos!

1 Like

Before I let you go have you ever worked with a product called Precision board? The reason I asked is it seems like the things that you are interested in and creating is with detailed sign making. I had an opportunity to do a small project a while back and really liked the product. Just wondering what your thoughts were if you had.