Can´t connect arduino

totally agree and understand, but I have also found that if you just give it up without the “do their own research” part then they never understand or learn. that is why I never just give then needed file without understanding where and why that was needed. I did this a lot when I first started teaching and it took me awhile to understand why the same students kept asking the same questions over and over. when I stopped doing for them and let them explore and learn then I seen the comprehension set in and they no longer needed to ask the same questions over and over. learning things is usually hard but then again the right way is very seldom easy.

1 Like

i will try the things you listed. Have work and stuff to do so i will write how it goes later. Thanks for answear

ok, i finally got everything to work again. I did everything right from the beginning but i used a usb extension cable to reach my computer. That was the trouble, I have used it before but now it doesen´t work to the machine for some reason.
Thanks for answearing
Best regards
Aron

1 Like

glad you found the problem. if you need the extra length you might want to try a powered hub as well as some have stated on this site that this helped with many of the connection issues.

2 Likes

@KennethConnell1 Thanks alot of your time for answearing :slight_smile: