Can VCarve Pro use "Output Direct to Machine"

That is a very fine machine you are getting him.

I wish I was better at making videos. I feel like this type of question has come up on 2 or 3 threads recently and it would really benefit the community if someone made an instructional video with setting up and using V-carve + UGS + x-carve and explaining the workflow.

I found it pretty easy to get v-carve + UGS set up and working with the x-carve… and once you’re set up, it really is easy to get from concept to product.
(in fact, when I downloaded my fresh copy of the latest v-carve desktop a week or 2 ago has the x-carve post processor built in… so you shouldn’t need to download and install it if your purchase of v-carve is recent)

I feel like I see a lot of re-occurring questions though where people don’t quite understand the workflow (why they need various software, how to get each piece of software working together, why they can’t use certain software (mach 3 for example) without hardware changes, etc.)

My video capture/edit capabilities are pretty much limited to an Iphone, or I would put together an instructional video to try to clear this up.

4 Likes

Make a iphone video! ahah Anything would be great at this point.