(Cancel) 500mm X-Carve 4 sale, Sioux Falls, SD $600

Thanks for all the interest, but I think I’m going to try to find a way to keep it.

I have a 500mm X-Carve for sale that I purchased last year. Works great but I have to move and I won’t be able to use it at my new place. I will be moving in May.

Fully assembled
Has Bosch Colt currently installed and included
Also comes with Dewalt DWP611 and mount
Comes with multiple bits
$600 obo, prefer local pickup but would be willing to drive up to 3 hours to deliver (you pay gas and agreed cost of x-carve before)

This is a good deal. I wish I could make it there from the Cities before then!

Awesome deal

Is there any way you would ship. I know that would be a pain but i am really interested.

Sorry, I just don’t think I could pack it in a way that it would survive shipping without needing some repairs. Plus, the added cost of shipping and packaging if I tried would put you very close to the cost of a new one.

my schedule to move has changed a little, I might be able to meet you halfway or hold on to it for a couple additional weeks if you’re willing to PayPal me the money before anyone else buys it.

I just bought a Lowrance hds 7 gen 3. So I will be eating potatoes for the next 12 months. Sorry.

No worries, enjoy the fishing :grinning:

I’m interested. Can’t figure out how to private message on here. If it’s still for sale, hit me up. Thanks.

Jarred,
Thanks for the interest, but I’m going to try to find a way to keep it.

No problem, let me know if you vhange your mind. Im in kansas city :slight_smile: