Cannot Close Imported Gcode Dialog

In the past 2 days Easel has been misbehaving. After I import a Gcode from Fusion into Easel, I cannot close the file to import another. The “close” button is just unresponsive. To get around this I have been opening a new file, which creates a blank project in a new tab. This is happening with Chrome and Edge browsers on Win 10. Has this problem happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
Justin

Yes I can do that.

So I’m usually able to hit ‘close’ and go back to the Easel modeling environment, but it seems to be stuck. I can create a new project and import, so this is not keeping me from making chips, just annoying. This may be bad cad/easel etiquette, but I usually stay in the same Easel project and just import different gcode programs from Fusion. I used to be able to close out of the gcode, import another, run, close, import, run, etc. It’s probably something on my end, but I was just curious if anyone else ran into this.

Thanks,
Justin

I’ve noticed the same behavior the past few days. I thought I was doing something wrong

I had the same thing and notice that it is saving projects with imported g code.

I had a case where easel cut the same gcode 4 times, and yes I had the same thing with the close button.

Easel has saved my projects but there is no tool path in them and nothing to carve. Maybe that is because I clicked on the close tab.