Cannot get through homing

When each one is pressed, I get green indicators for each of the axis’…

So, whether I hit the Home button (by manually pressing it on the control box), or, while attempting to to do the Homing switch sequence, the spindle raising up is incorrect?

Also, I just noticed, when under the Machine menu in Easel, when I click the [HOME] blue button, the spindle will raise, and gets to the top, and grinds!

Donnie

I was saying if the Z axis raises first then the motors are wired correct that your Z axis homing switch may be wired incorrectly. Are you on FaceBook? look up Russell Crawford and we can FaceTime.

The = sign on the control box is a pause button, there is no homing button on the control box
Russell

The homing sequence is Z up, then X & Y in unison.
Each switch is triggered twice before is passes.
First a seeking pass for first trigger, pull off then a precision pass for the second trigger.

If homing is enabled and when the machine is powered up Easel should indicate “Do you wish to home the machine” or something in that regard. This will send the machine to the switches and establish the machine zero point.

To do a homing when machine is on and online, simply open Machine Inspector and type $H followed by Enter in the Console window.

Adjust the Stop Bolt, the one next to the limit switch that prevents the z axis gong up and crushing the limit switch, if it is set to low, the stop switch will not activate with homing .