Carving that needs to be 36 inches long

Howdy… I have a project that needs to be 6x36 . I am a newbie… so I plead ignorance. I guess that I can probably turn the board length wise…vertical… and carve in two different sessions… and move the board after the first carve. I have no idea if this is correct. Is there anyone out there to give me some help as to how to proceed … step by step. Maybe some day after I get real smart… I can help someone else out…
Thanks… Chuck Lyons

What you want to do is called tiling.
Paging @PhillipLunsford to get you a link. He uses easel and I think he made a video on this.

Thanks Neil… you came to the rescue… I already watched Paw Paw Workshop and saw how Phillip did it. Funny… I watched several of his videos… but didn’t see this one. Glad you clued me in.

Thanks… Chuck Lyons

1 Like

I’m not sure which machine you have but if you have the 1000X1000 it should be possible to do that on the diagonal.

Howdy… Once again… forgive my ignorance. Not sure how to do the layout in easel…vertically. I have everything layed out horizontally… how do I change it to be vertical… up and down… on the screen. In photoshop I can layout text and then click on vertical format, I’m sure this is an easy fix. I went into edit… but it doesn’t offer me this option. Not sure where to find it.

Thanks… Chuck Lyons

EaselRotate

1 Like

Neil… thank you… thank you… I don’t know how long it would have taken me to find this. I really appreciate it. I appreciate the help of pros…

Thanks again… Chuck Lyons