Casey's Projects

2 Likes

I ran inside to grab my phone while this was carving and my bust boot arm slipped down and broke right off… there goes $30 lol

Spent the day re-tightening and adjusting my v-wheels. Also leveled my z-axis so its straight up and down.

1 Like

@PhilJohnson what would cause this? My z is level from what I can tell. Maybe it’s a hair off? Arggg

Thanks, you guys are right, when tightening back up it must have shifted. It’s perfect now!

Much better

aaaannnndddd here is a video of it hauling a** and making a mess…

WARNING TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME!!!

https://discuss-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/original/3X/c/8/c8666d62acc6ddd56be856ac6c98429b95550b30.mp4

2 Likes

I have a few upgrades on the way. Going to do some testing before and after the upgrades, if you have any recommendations on testing stock xcarve let me know!

What font is this? Or is it from a monogram maker?

1 Like

Its $20. You can get away with using the preview but its a pain in the ■■■ to enlarge and clean up. Might be worth it to buy it if your going to make a few

Ok, that’s really close to the font that I use…always looking for options though.

Yeah, I think these mesh together a little better. I don’t plan on doing these that often though, they are annoying to cut and finish lol