Changing hole sizes

I have cribbage board holes and they are to small how do I change the holes sizes on all the holes without having to click on each one

If they are all the same depth, simply right-click on one of them and choose the “Select by Matching Depth” menu option. Then change the depth …

Capture

{:0)

Brandon Parker

1 Like

Branden I dont need to change the depth, i need to change the diameter of each hole. I have appox 3/32" hole and i need it ot be 1/8" holes

Might be quicker to select all (CTRL+A) and deselect the few different unrelated objects?

You can use the Offsetter App. and if your holes are .09375 just add .03125 in the Distance and you will have a .125" hole. Then you can select Delete Original so you wont have those holes.

EDIT: Select all the holes first and then open the Offsetter app. If all the holes are combined then you can use the Exploder App to break them apart

In your design or on the finished workpiece?

You could also tell easel you’re using a bit that’s 1/32" smaller than the one you’re actually using to carve the holes.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess I read that wrong. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to select all of the objects and change the diameter of each individual object. When more than one object is selected, Easel views the collective as a group and displays the group’s overall dimensions. I am pretty sure that was a suggestion at some point, but using the Offsetter App as @RussellCrawford mentioned is probably fairly easy.

If you go the route mentioned by @NeilFerreri1, I suggest measuring your bit with calipers, offsetting that measurement, and then lying to Easel with that value that way you have the best possible chance of getting the hole size you desire.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

Another “cheat” is to tell Easel a different bit diameter that actual, causing it to go a little wider.