Christmas tree project share (files included)

Thanks Phil. You’re very generous.
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

They look great. I am new. Are they easel files or do I need to use them with another program?

1 Like

Thanks Phil!
I assume these are for 1/8" material.

BTW - I assume you are using V-Carve V9. It is really a bummer files can’t be shared with users of older versions. I sort of understand their logic (increase sales) but can’t imagine if MS Word users could only share files with current version users. They seem to always offer an option to save in the older format.

1 Like

And it is much appreciated!

2 Likes

Thanks Phil!

2 Likes

not to be STUPID But HOW Do I Get This Into Easel!?!?!
Please HELP!!
Thanks SO MUCH,
Martin

Found It
Thank You!!!

1 Like

Thanks! This is going to make several small humans very happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, just ran it through vcarve and its giving me an hour twenty to cut with a 0.0625 bit at a 45 feed rate and five passes. That doesn’t seem right, but its a small bit. Was that your experience as well?

1 Like

Thank you @PhilJohnson as always you rock! Thank you @RobertCanning for converting it to a .SVG as well. I do not use Corel and I want to hammer a few of these out on my new Glowforge tonight!

Merry Christmas!
Alex

2 Likes

Can’t tell you how much I appreciate the trees and the advice. They came out great and the little one had fun helping too. Thank you!

1 Like