Hey everyone, with Inventables being awesome as usual, they have given me 10 Inventables giftcards to give away! They asked me to run a Tip Jar Bounty and with Halloween right around corner I thought why not run a contest for the top ten Halloween Decorations!
The top 3 entries will receive a $200 Inventables Giftcard. The next top 7 entries will receive a $50 giftcard!
This is how it’s going to work:
- Create, design and build your project
- Winners will be required to send a copy of the finished project to Inventables
- Complete a project page
- Post a picture of the finished project and a link to your project page on this topic to enter! (see example below)
- Contest will close October 29, 2015
- Winners announced October 30, 2015! (Chosen by a combination of user likes and which ones my wife will make me re-create!)
Here are the requirements for a valid entry:
- At least part of the project should be made on an X-Carve and with Easel
- Project page must be complete (title, nice pictures, BOM, instructions, files etc.)
- Include an “Open in Easel” link
- Only 1 entry per user – but feel free to post any additional Halloween projects you have!
- Include in your project page/entry post improvements you would do in the creation process also any issues that came up and how you solve them. This will help everyone learn how to make great projects in the future!
Bonus: Include a video of the creation/build of your decoration. This isn’t required but it wouldn’t hurt your chances!
The winners will be announced here and private messaged with shipping details (covered by Inventables). Once the project is in the mail you will receive your giftcard!
Here is a project I did to get things going! Please post as follows:
Contest Entry : Monogram Pumpkin (https://www.inventables.com/projects/monogram-pumpkin)
Improvements/Issues : During the cutting process my tabs broke loose! I ended up putting a couple of screws into the problem waste area. This was one of those cases that it would have been nice to add more tabs! For now, until the tabs functionality gets updated, I would make my tabs a bit longer and thicker.
Good Luck everyone! I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!