CNC help section on my website and UPDATE NOTES

Awesome. Looks very organized and professional. this will also drive a lot of traffic to your webpage!

1 Like

Where is the donate button?

2 Likes

Phil and inappropriate in the same sentence? Heck, I am surprised they are in the same dictionary!

Just giving you guff, of course…:wink:

NIce job on the website, BTW.

1 Like

Great job Phil. Your posts have helped me tremendously!
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! You have helped beyond measure

1 Like

You will be surprised, it may be the start of a company or just a beer fund. Hangry is part of your authenticity, we can deal with that. :wink:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little PayPal button strategically placed next to all the freebies…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Phil just a suggestion but hotlink the images as well. My first reaction was to touch the image for the link not the button beside.

1 Like

Very cool Phil.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for sharing! I’ve a project making some barstools based on the tractor seats you shared, and use them in our kitchen with the kitchen counter. Since they are a bit tall, and my kids are going to use them, I need to make the feets/stand must be steady and - this I need to figure out how, and they have to withstand some tough use.

Any idea on the feets/stand ?

Thanks again!

/Bjørn-Ove

1 Like

Your website looks great, full of very useful information. But I did notice a typo in the Vcarve Tips section for the Tapered Ballnose setup title.

I hope your visitors appreciate the projects you are sharing.

1 Like

Ha!! LOL!! The Scotsman Tractor seat! I had to explain my laughter here at work!

2 Likes

If you run into issues use instigator that is who I use and never had issues and 24/7 live chat support

Just downloaded a zip file, comes as a randomly named zip but the contents are just fine

1 Like

That’s awesome Phil!

The blocking part…stupid though. Oh well, his mistake.

1 Like

Wow no way! :confused:

1 Like

My wall tends to gt flooded from that group, which kinda annoys me since most of it I couldn’t care less if i didnt see. If the admin for the group wants to go Kim Jung Un on you, I guess its time to disengage from there.

1 Like

Want me to make a post asking if you can get re accepted?

1 Like

I’ve also noticed the outrageous amounts of help and tips you’ve posted on this forum. I’m wondering if any other members here would like to start a petition to ban Phil here for helping too much it’s just not right. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hello I am just inquiring to find out why Phil Johnson was banned from the group and if he could be let back in… This is the most helpful person I have ever met, with ought him I wouldn’t be making anything that I’ve made. He spends countless hours on different forums and on this group HELPING People. He is the guy that shared STL and STEP files (over 500 clicks), the Brio turntables, the tiki masks, helped “Richard Wells” redraw his logo, helped “J Lea Fox” with here V carve tool paths. ect… and he gets banned from the group for sharing a website that has MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION and gets banned? No warning or anything? Seems a bit unfair. If you won’t answer why you banned him at least let him back in the group. ALL HE DOES IS HELP PEOPLE!

2 Likes