CNC help section on my website and UPDATE NOTES

It’s the least I could do!

1 Like

Clearly this is a sign that you are just too helpful Phil.

I hope you have learned your lesson.

I guess the guy didn’t like the competition? Although I’m not sure what he would lose from people checking out your website…

1 Like

Haha that’s what I figure will happen! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wich ones do you recommend I join? Any good ones?

1 Like

He realized Phil is a bad boy… go to your corner Phil and think about what you’ve done… what’s wrong with you? Helping people all the time… the nerve.

1 Like

Phil deserves to be banned due to the fact that he doesn’t not help everyone. That’s all he does is doesn’t not help.

2 Likes

That’s not very helpful Jason. :wink:

1 Like

It isn’t not helpful.

2 Likes

Start your own Facebook group. A lot of ppl will join

2 Likes

So, Let me get this straight,
He has a page to help people,
You offer your wisdom gained from your experiences with your cnc journey.
You have a free will donation button on your page,
he acts like an a** and calls you a business and says you are not suitable for his world.

@#$# him.

It must be karma kicking you in the butt for spraying that wasp nest last year, And you missed one wasp.
He started a facebook page…

1 Like

The whole Inventables community should try to join that group and then post Phil’s website link :grin::innocent:

6 Likes

:joy_cat::joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, here is the other side of the story… :wink:

…but hey, I also helped you out by posting your link in the correct thread today. Pay attention, this is how you do it properly:

1 Like

Phil’s the best, always here to help other people… don’t see how anyone could turn that away. Being young and new to CNC/woodworking it’s great to have someone answer simple/complex questions that get the ball rolling and help you learn and understand. Thanks Phil, I wouldn’t kick you out if it was my group p:

1 Like

Phil Baptized my 8 children. While he was drowning them for the 10 seconds they all had epiphanies… And became super successful… my oldest elon musk is now a multi millionaire although he is still trying to catch up to his younger brother mark zucherburg. Phil is a great guy

2 Likes

I am @PhilJohnson 's Love child.

1 Like

what do unicorns and @PhilJohnson have in common…

1 Like

That’s funny sh**

that sh** is also delicious

1 Like