CNC new B THANK YOU ALL, INVENTABLES & COMMUNITY

Hello,
I am sure you have seen a million of these posts but I must express my gratitude and appreciation to Inventables and the X-carve community.
I became attracted to CNC machines about 6 months ago for no rhyme or reason with zero knowledge.
Anyway I spent my money (that I did not have) :smile: and went all in with the deluxe package.
I took my time putting it together and have been up and running for about 6 weeks creating a few projects which I am really happy with.
THANK YOU Inventables for an awesome product and superb support and also THANK YOU to the X-carve community for your knowledge and willingness to share.
Here is my facebook album with my successful projects.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205216131641776.1073741832.1800588336&type=1&l=5205f45c5d
THANK YOU ALL :smile:

5 Likes

Hi Andy,
I just checked out your photos on Facebook and that plaque with Aaidah and the heart is absolutely gorgeous!!! I just ordered my X-Carve and can’t wait to learn how to do things like that. Thanks for the inspiration!
…Gord

Hello Gord,
Thank you for the feedback.
The Aaidah plaque was my 1st piece of oak using a standard 2 flute bit from inventables and it required no sanding at all. I was extremely impressed with the results, especially considering I have no clue as to what the hell I am doing. :smile:
Good luck with your build and the best advise I can offer is read, read, read.
These forums, google and youtube will become your best resources.
…Andy

Like your projects very much Andy. Most of them very professional looking soft touch. (Your profile picture scared me :slight_smile: )