Cnc was my dream but now it's in my hands

Yes

This is what I

see

Then you just enter the number of mm into the box (be sure the mm check box is selected) then click the Z up or down movement button.

There is no boxes

Yes there is. It says step interval right over it.

Ok now I write 70 mm from zero and push up to z axis it’s go about 20 mm and stop

I give this nub er to x and y they go 70 mm

It sounds like the Z axis calibration is not set correctly. You need to run the Easel “Set up your machine” - Located in the Machine options.

You need to very certain what type of Z axis threaded rod you have installed on your machine. If you have the ACME rod it has a different steps per inch value that Easel will set for you.

If that does not solve the problem then check to be sure the pulley on the Z axis motor is not slipping and that the belt on the Z motor pulley is tight,

Maybe the problem in the z control, how to configure the current or steps , maybe the jumpers was changed

Run the machine setup in Easel

If you have a photo of the controller and jumpers in that control, if I change current flow through zaxis

I don’t think that is your problem. Just Run the machine setup in Easel. Why don’t you want to do that?

i did that many time , i open the driver and i see a jumper in drive z , it is changed , i have four pins, and the jumper connect to two pins, i want to know which two pins isto connect because i see the jumpers moved when i assemble the driver with ardunio.

thanks Allen for your help , i get it, it was a jumper moveved , i open the driver and see what happened to the z axes, i see that the jumper was not connect , i connect the jumper in the writeplace , i run the test, now is very good,thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Glad it is working for you now!

Just in case anyone else has a jumper problem here is what the jumpers on the gshield should look like

Jumper over left two pins for Z, no jumpers on X and Y

1 Like