CNC xPRO V5

I bought this controller and I have communicating to the openbuils software but it will not communicate wi5th Easel. I am wondering if anyone else has the CNC xPRO and what did you have to do to make it work with easel?

1 Like

have you downloaded and installed the Easel Driver?

yep

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend using with easel anyway. You can download your gcode and list it with openbuilds sender.
That said, it shouldn’t be a problem connecting with the xPro. Make sure you close openbuilds and anything else that might be using the port.

1 Like

Well I am having problems with the openbuilds software. I can get it to communicate and able to jog the XYZ axis corredtly but when I tried to home the Z goes the exact reverse no matter what direction I got Z set to, so I imagine the x and y axis with got to the left front instead of the back right.

1 Like

And I am a total noob when it comes to grbl, but I found the fix for the reverse homing problem which I will try tommorow. I just dont know about getting my xPro to communicate with easel.

1 Like

Be careful going back and forth. Easel will overwrite settings on your controller if you’re not careful.
What machine do you have?

1 Like

I have the OX from Bulk-MAN 3D and I am using the xPRO V5 controller

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.