Connector name

Hey all. I’m looknig for a type of connector, but I don’t know what it’s called. I found this pic on the forums for reference. See the straight pins that cover the wire ends and go into the terminal block? Any idea what those are called?

Any help is appreciated.

Insulated Ferrule Kit can be found at

If you do not already have one you will also need a Ferrule Crimper found at

Thanks a bunch Kenneth!
Didn’t even see those on the inventables site.