Converting a Photoshop file to open in Easel

Hello! This is my first time using this program. Can someone point me in the right direction for a guide on how to get started?
My main concern is whether I will be able to create an image in Adobe Photoshop and convert it to the right file type to open it in Easel. So far I have had no luck. Not sure what I’m missing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

All my project are made in Adobe illustrator then save to .SVG file type so i open it in Easel.

example svg file that you can download to open in Easel.

Adobe Photoshop is a Raster (bitmap) editing program for creating/ editing photos and painting etc. (.pdf, .tif, .jpg, .bmp) is pixel based and resolution dependent. These types of pixel based images cannot convert to the format you need for Easel. You can at times use a “Trace” program to create vector images from a simple bitmap but will depend on the complexity and you will still need a Vector based program such as Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc. to create an image and converted to Easel compatible format (.svg)
Photoshop is a great program, but not what you need for Easel.

Used to use illustrator but switched to Affinity Designer, if you’re on a Mac it works so much better and saves to svg.

Thank you Jeff. I found that Inkscape worked to convert from bitmap to vector.