Cornhole board

Here’s a cornhole board I did. I had issues with it stopping mid cut a few times. Not sure why it did that. I think it might be the notifications popping up. Not sure.

6 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Make sure your USB cable isn’t subject to movement or vibration. I’ve had issues with that before.

That’s the first thing I checked. And I changed cables. But I tho k I found the issue. My USB ports were acting funky. I had to go in and reset them. It seems to be running fine now. But I have t done any time consuming carving since.

Looks pretty awesome! What bit did use for the Electrical Workers Brotherhood logo (the edges on the letters look nice and sharp)? I’m looking at doing some corn home boards as well, and this is a great starting point.

Couple more questions…are you going to fill the carved out section with wood for an in-lay effect (like the first board), or are you thinking about possibly epoxy?

Finally, did you use 1/2” or 3/4” boards for the top? Thank you in advance!

3/4” plywood. 1/32 bit and yes epoxy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How long did that take with using the 1/32 bit? I’ve been using my xcarve to cut the holes out and testing things out on the frame boards with a 60* bit. They look really good though.

2mm and 1/32 bit. I’ve found my USB connection is lost when powering off the router. Happens when running on windows and Raspberry Pi, so I’m thinking its an XController issue.

2 Likes

Too long lol

1 Like

This is what I have for the front/rear frame board for the set of boards im completing for a buddy. I’ll post final pics when completed.