Covid 19 help

Is there anyway we all can come together and design a mask/shield we can cut and then assemble to support our healthcare workers? Even if we can combine off the shelf parts with whatever we all come up with…If we could make the the ultimate PPE for our them, we could possibly help and maybe do something better. Let’s start talking and use the power of our machines to do this!

2 Likes

Face shield project for non-3D printer users.

Covid-19 Face Shield Project

Simple CNC cut design

Covid-19 Face Shield Project Simple CNC Cut Design by andrew Posted on April 2, 2020 Creative / Events Introduction The Caring Like Nicholas Foundation was looking for a good way to help all of those in need during this pandemic. This foundation was founded by the McClary Family who are engineers an…

caringlikenicholas.org

Covid-19 Face Shield Project Simple CNC Cut Design – Caring Like Nicholas

Covid-19 Face Shield Project Simple CNC Cut Design by andrew Posted on April 2, 2020 Creative / Events Introduction The Caring Like Nicholas Foundation was looking for a good way to help all of those in need during this pandemic. This foundation was founded by the McClary Family who are engineers an…

We spent a good bit of time on a mask. Filters/filter material are problem in the supply lines. I even called 3M.

1 Like

At Triquetra CNC we have already been shipping Face Shields to those in need. I’m already over $200 out of pocket for what I am sending out. That doesn’t include a new 3d printer I just ordered to help me keep up with demand.

We are NOT selling these items. They are 100% free for Medical Professionals and First Responders. On my website I have it posted that if you purchase a Triquetra Touch Plate and Donate $20.00 to the cause, I will match your Donation for up to $20.00. Also when our services are no longer needed, any funds that may be left over from donations including our matching funds will be donated to a related charity or fund.

At Triquetra CNC, will not be keeping a single dollar of donated funds to pay for the mystery administrative fees that so many so called charities do.

Charley Thomas

6 Likes

Here is a simple mask. No cnc needed. Not medically rated, but better than no mask at all. Stay safe folks.
Redirecting...

And yet another mask design (Sorry, could not resist.)

3 Likes

Made the Covid -19 visor using the Caringlikenicholas files and modified it to suit the European 4 hole file holes,great success. Used 3mm Foamex for peak part, EVA foam (swimming pool floats for learning to swim) for head band, acetate sheets for visor( as used in laser printers/photocopiers) and 12mm wide elastic. Visit St. Mark’s High School, Warrenpoint Facebook page and you’ll see we have managed to make over 3,000 in about 3 weeks.

2 Likes

design.pdf (83.3 KB)

I’m glad to see my design was able to help others. How many did you end up making in the end ?

Hi Andy,
We made 8,500 visors.

1 Like