Already seen one here and have been wanting to make one so I did. This video is not a tutorial but more of a insight into what some of us are doing to make an idea reality with our machines. I also think is a great project to learn cad/cam and machine setup. Here are some reasons I think this is a great project to get started with.
- cheap or free to make
- if it don’t turn out you are out very little if anything other than time
- it is a simple device that can be easily designed to your liking
- simple but can be made very complex with precision cuts for bearings and such
- opens the doors to understanding cad/cam by using only a few features and working your way up to more complex design
- can de made with any size xcarve cnc
- can be made from almost any material. wood/metal/plastic