Cut outline

I am working with a bullseye target from design library in which I am cutting the interior 1/4 deep, but I would like to the exterior outline all the way through(1/2). I don’t see a way to create an outline or break a design apart to cut different depths per line. Suggestions? I attempted the explosion app, but it seemed to only duplicate project. I’m a week into x-carve…please advise.

1 Like

If you can share the project (in easel go n to project>share>change it to unlisted>copy the link>post link here)
I can show in a short video how to do what you need using your specific design element. :+1:

Bullseye project

That’s a link right back to this thread. :thinking:

Better?

1 Like

Much Better :grin:

Awesome video! Thanks so much for taking the time!! I have already subscribed. I am a corel and trotec user or 10 years and just getting into cnc. Your video was so helpful. Many Thanks!

1 Like

oops, i meant to add this hours ago and got distracted…
Here’s some more quick info about the bit selection that I noticed…

That is super helpful. I appreciate it. I’ve got to dig up a little raw material and I will give it a go tomorrow. Thanks!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.