Cut Path for SVG File Help

I have a question if anyone can help me. I have an image I am uploading into Easel and I want to cut the outline of the image but easel will only let me cut inside the image removing all the image material. I have tried to adjust all the setting but it has not changed anything. I have been working with Adobe on this file a bit too and they are suppose to get back to me and see if they can help me.

[https://easel.inventables.com/projects/wJ1nA1pyV9TdXP_QCFlpSA]

Thank you
Carrie

Hey Carrie, can you share the Easel project and post the link here. Or DM it to me if you prefer keeping the file private…

The steps are shown in the 2nd half of this video

like @SethCNC mention it would be best to share your project.
most likely cause, would be multiple vectors on top one another that would need to be cleaned up.

1 Like

Hi Seth,

Thank you for the notes. You are also so helpful and respond when I post !!

I added the project to my post in Easel. It was kind of an odd thing I had to make for a client out of an X-Ray.

Thank you
Carrie

1 Like

HI Ken,

Thank you for responding ! I added the project to easel. If you have any idea’s please let m e know. I have been struggling with this for about a week now.

Thank you
Carrie

1 Like

Not sure why the preview isn’t updating, but it opens properly still :person_shrugging:

Hi Seth,

I wanted to thank you for uploading that video for me to watch. It was really helpful and I was able to make my project !! You’re the best !!

Thank you
Carrie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.